Click Here to reserve tee times.
Everything you need to know about Great River Golf Club rules, tee times reservations, rates and the course are on this and the Greens Fees page. Please note that members have more flexibility with advance reservations – that may be the value you’re looking for in a golf membership. Read on and get ready for a great day of golf at our Milford, CT course. Remember we are located just minutes from Westport, Fairfield and New Haven, CT.
PLEASE NOTE: Golf Course will be CLOSED the following dates for Fall Aeration:
- Monday, October 27, 2014
- Tuesday, October 28, 2014
- Wednesday, November 5, 2014
- Monday, November 17, 2014
Your tee time includes golf cart, use of practice facility and driving range prior to your round and use of private locker. If you have any questions about the online system please call the Shop at (203) 876-8051.
- Forecaddies are available upon request by calling the Shop at least 48 hours (2-days) prior to your booked tee time. Rate is $100.00 per three or foursome, $60.00 per twosome. Recommended forecaddie tip policy is $10.00 per player.
- Junior Play
- Junior play is strongly supported at Great River Golf Club. A junior is defined as an individual under the age of 16. Proof of age is required. Juniors are not permitted to drive golf cart. A playing adult must accompany junior golfers at all times.
- Group and League Play
- Groups of any size, including leagues and special company retreats are always welcome. Leagues receive pre-booked tee-times followed by a Happy Hour, all at an affordable price. Please call the Shop for more information.
- Members have a 14-day advance booking privilege
- Non-Member Players have a 7-day advance booking privilege when booking on-line & a 5-day advance booking when booking through the Shop (example: call Monday for Saturday).All reservations must be held with a credit card at the time of booking. Great River requires a 48-hour notice for cancellations or alterations to reservations.
Great River prohibits any food or beverage purchased off-site to be brought onto the course. Coolers will be held for you until you depart the property. We offer a Snack Bar and Beverage Carts as well as a full service Bar & Grille with take-out service for your convenience. We appreciate your cooperation.
Exciting membership opportunities are available. Please visit the above link or call (203) 876-8051 and ask for Terrence at extension 135 for further information.
- Use of Practice Facilities
- Use of our Practice Facility is included in the daily greens fees. If the public wishes to use the range, the fee is $15/bag of balls (approx. 50 -55) when range is on mats and $20/bag of balls when range is on grass. This is subject to availability and routine maintenance of the practice area. Driving range opens at 9:00am Monday and Thursday. Please call ahead to check availability.
- Rental Clubs
- Rental clubs are available. Please notify the Shop at least 48 hours in advance to secure a set. Rental cost is $50.